Reporting to: Stage Manager / Artistic Director
Time commitment: see below
Daily rate: £100 per performance, £50 per washing day
Ballet Black are seeking a Wardrobe Mistress for the 2020 Spring and Autumn Tour
- Ensure smooth and efficient running of all costume and wardrobe related tasks at the theatre
- Prepare costumes (ironing, laundering) for each performance as required
- Be available backstage at stage rehearsals and performances to assist with quick changes
- Attend to all repairs or costume alterations
- Ensure costumes are delivered to appropriate dressing rooms or stage manager in time for rehearsals/performances.
- Collecting all items of costume after a performance, ensuring they are packed and returned to flight cases where necessary
- Managing the laundering of costumes between shows.
- Take responsibility for costumes between performance (laundering, necessary repairs)
For a full job description please visit www.balletblack.co.uk/the-company/job-vacancies/
Deadline for Applications: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the 21st of February 2020 at 18:00