· Are you a Psychotherapist/Counsellor that uses arts/creativity/ action-methods in your practice?
· Open to thinking creatively about the way you work?
· Do you consider yourself to have integrity, compassion and confidence when being responsive to clients and staff?
· Are you playful?
· Is reflective practice at the heart of what you do?
· Do you enjoy supporting others’ professional development?
· Want the challenge of delivering arts therapy outside school settings and in the community?
· Are you interested in working with an award-winning, London based, outreach charity and help fuse therapeutic approaches across our creative projects?
DreamArts Therapeutic Programme Manager will lead EXPRESS PLUS, our extra-curricular therapeutic service providing individual and parent-child arts therapy for those finding it difficult to manage their emotions and behaviours. It’s the only free therapy service of its kind in Westminster and gives a safe space to address issues including domestic violence, sexual abuse and suicidal ideation. This role forms part of the DreamArts Executive.
Applications should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· DreamArts application form (you may also include a CV)
· Statement stating why you believe you'd be the best person for this role.
· Describe 2 projects you have been responsible for developing and/or managing that you feel are relevant to this role. Please write no more than 500 words. You may include links to blogs/websites etc.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a daytime workshop interview on Wednesday 24 June at a central London location. The interview will take place in line with government guidance on social distancing. If you have any queries around this or if you have underlying health conditions that may preclude you from attending please contact us.
Click here for a full Job Description and Person Spec, an Application Form - http://www.dreamarts.org.uk/contact/