We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to improve the way that people in the arts use software. Working with multiple arts venues, you’ll help our users get the most out of our system. You might be answering queries, travelling to venues to lead training sessions or analysing data and advising on marketing strategies.
Many of our support team come from the UK arts sector, having worked in a Box Office or Marketing roles. Others have experience working with a ticketing or similar systems suppliers. We’d also be keen to hear from you if you have experience in Fundraising.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a main contact with customers for their training and support needs and ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Providing onsite and over the phone training and support to our customers.
- Proactively working with customers to ensure that they are using the tools Spektrix provides to best effect: to develop their audiences, grow their sales, and streamline their business processes in relation to ticketing.
- Ensuring suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the development team.
- Creation and maintenance of online training resources with a particular focus on case studies and examples of how the features can be used to grow and develop audiences.
- Assisting in arranging and performing usability testing on new software features.
- Assisting in researching and developing user requirements for new features.
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills – in person, writing and on the phone.
- An ability to apply your existing skills and knowledge to solve new and complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A passion for using technology to solve problems.
For the full job description and to apply please visit: