Fixed term contract of between 6-12 months, based in our London office, with the possibility of a permanent position.
Overall purpose of the job:
To play a senior creative role in the work of the Design Department across a broad range of projects in collaboration with the Architectural and Technical & Production teams.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working directly with Directors to analyse and interpret a client brief
- Conceiving and creating design-led responses to a brief
- Attending client-facing design meetings alongside a Project Director in order to assimilate and understand a creative brief
- Convening, facilitating and engaging in internal design discussions, reviews and critical feedback
- Orchestrating and delivering internal and client-facing design presentations
- Personally undertaking still and time-based visual design work at a number of different developmental stages, including:
- Conceptual design
- Animation (2d and 3d)
- Working as a project ‘Lead Designer’ in specific instances
- Other creative and design work as reasonably required
- Some possible line management of more junior Design Department employees
- Experienced Senior Animator (preferably with at least 8-10 years experience)
- Advanced technical knowledge and skills within After Effects
- Knowledge in at least one 3d package (e.g. Maya, Cinema 4d or 3DS Max)
- Experience of working on all aspects of projects from storyboarding, look frames and visualisations through to modelling, animating, lighting and rendering
- Experience of scripting, expressions and parametric modelling
- Experience of creatively leading a small team (up to 6 other animators of various levels).
Deadline: Friday 4th May, 10am
ONLY APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED http://59productions.co.uk/jobs/senior-designer/