About the Company
Boster Group is an independent marketing consultancy that creates innovative brand partnerships to achieve business and social impact goals.
We are a boutique office, with a friendly and hard-working team. Everyone at Boster Group is passionate and knowledgeable about the arts.
We have a great office culture – high energy, open and collaborative - and will soon be moving to new premises on Piccadilly in the heart of London.
We are seeking an experienced and confident professional to take on a senior-level role within the company. You would be overseeing and leading all our major client accounts alongside other projects.
• Oversee and manage Boster Group’s business development process: researching, initiating and developing prospective client relationships; writing proposals and pitching; negotiating contracts; creating client presentations and writing end-of-project reports
• Develop and manage the creation and execution of bespoke marketing strategies from content to implementation and measurement of success
• Assist in close partnership with the MD in the management of the company’s extended network of key relationships, closely managing all day-to-day elements of client accounts
• Manage prospective partners and other external third parties to service clients
• Support MD and work alongside SAEs / AEs on every stage of project lifecycle
• Represent the company as required at industry events and in the absence of the MD
• Pursue business and relationship development opportunities through events outside of office hours, and travel in the UK and abroad
Required Background and Experience
• Strong professional experience with a specialisation in marketing, business development, partnerships and / or consulting. We would consider a variety of backgrounds but a passion for and knowledge of the arts is essential. Ideally, you would also be able to bring to the business a network of your own contacts
• Experience of building campaigns, from initial ideas and development through to execution and measurement
• Proven analytical and measurement skills
• Proven experience of budget management
• Educated to degree level is essential and a post-graduate degree or qualification is an advantage