This is a senior position within the company. As such the job holder will be expected to lead from the front and be an initiator of developments within the Fine Art business
The provision of a high standard of service is of paramount importance to this role along with creating long-term relationships that encourage our clients to seek deeper relationships with us. This strategy and the efforts will be focussed primarily on commercial galleries, private clients and auctions houses, but supporting all development opportunities through the provision of support, advice and administration to local and regional colleagues
- To drive sales by converting opportunities
- Responsibility for completing, tracking, following up and reporting all estimates/quotations sent to our potential opportunities
- Additional services opportunity / Upselling
- Quality & process improvements
- Margin improvement, liaising closely with local and regional management
- Identify group cross selling opportunities
- Increased revenue and profitabilit
- Evolve a strategy that creates a culture of sales growth
- In conjunction with other stakeholders, set pricing policies in terms of margin relevant to market.
- Maintain company policies specific to our direct sales effort to include production of weekly / monthly sales statistics.
- Ensuring that visit targets are set and achieved.
- Build and maintain new relationships with all Crown Fine Art current client sectors and new sectors of the luxury good market
- To lead in achieving the company goals to include; budgeted revenue, gross margin and profit; quality of service and development of our business’ operation.
- Deliver consistently high levels of service to give our clients the best possible experience of our services.
- Actively contribute individually, and as part of the Crown Fine Art Leadership team, in the design, implementation and adherence to company strategies and policies.
- Grow and maintain relationships with a variety of clients ensuring their needs and expectation are met, which in turn leads to their spend increasing at acceptable margins. These clients will range from small to large.
- Provide accurate reports to the business and clients as required and requested
- Occasional entertaining clients and some overseas travel is a requirement.