£12/h, 21 hours per week across 3 days
Artelier is an art advisory company sourcing, commissioning and curating artworks for a range of international projects. We are seeking a professional and conscientious individual to join our small and friendly team based in Stokes Croft, Bristol.
- Research artists through a range of avenues, including galleries, art fairs, networks and online sources.
- Organise, curate and refine portfolios with relevant artist information.
- Manage and maintain a database of artists and portfolios.
- Understand the company’s artistic scope and identify suitable artists and research opportunities.
- MailChimp - Organise and deliver a program of MailChimp marketing campaigns.
- MailChimp – collate material, write content and edit/curate imagery for each campaign.
- Website - manage the company website (WIX) and all content, keeping sections up to date.
- MailChimp – create and design each campaign through the MailChimp online design tools.
- Website – create and design new areas, galleries and portfolios using the WIX online design tools and relevant plugins.
- Brochure – create and design refined and elegant brochures using InDesign for both print and online.
- General – create and design in-house presentation documents and company information using InDesign and relevant software.
- Images – edit images and portfolios using Photoshop or other relevant software.
- Educated to 2:1 degree level or higher in an arts related subject.
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a professional role relating to research, marketing or design.
- Proven experience of focussed and comprehensive research.
- Proficient and eloquent writing skills.
- A keen eye for detail and artistic quality.
- A natural flair for design and excellent design skills with software including InDesign, Photoshop and online design tools.
- Excellent general IT and software skills, and quick to learn new software and features.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Friendly, conscientious, uses own initiative, can organise and prioritise own workload.
- Bristol-based and ability to travel nationally if required.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full job specification.