Research Analysts serve as critical project team members, supporting AEA’s consulting team across three practice areas: 1) research and analysis; 2) project management; and 3) internal knowledge management and systems.
- Undertaking desk research and literature reviews
- Gathering data and undertaking data analysis, including financial analysis
- Assisting consultants with focus groups, surveys, and interviews
- Working closely with consulting team members to draft proposals, reports and presentations, and ensuring their design and production meet high standards
- Assisting in preparation for key client meetings and attending as appropriate
- Contributing to the firm’s practice development and knowledge management systems
Undergraduate degree in arts, creative industries, or related field. Second degree or minor in adjacent fields including business/finance, economics, real estate, urban planning, social science preferred…or the other way around. (That is to say, we prefer candidates who demonstrate the ability to combine arts and humanities with something analytical.) A Master’s degree in a relevant field will be seen positively but is not a requirement.
- Previous work experience or meaningful internships in arts administration, consulting, or related field
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong presentational and technical skills, including fluency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign or other Creative Suite programs; experience with statistical analysis software such as SPSS and Tableau is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to focus, work efficiently, and on multiple tasks in a stimulating, upbeat, yet often high-pressure environment
- Spoken and written fluency in English required; one additional language preferred (particularly Arabic, Chinese, Spanish)
Salary and Benefits
AEA’s compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- 28 days paid leave (includes public holidays)
- Supplemental Medical Insurance (75% paid by AEA)
- Pension Scheme
- Friday telecommuting
- Potential for year-end performance bonus
- Professional development budget; training and opportunities for advancement
- Working with a team of affable, passionate intellectuals
Please submit your cover letter and CV as a one page PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Research Analyst London” in the subject line.
For full posting please visit: https://aeaconsulting.com/contact/careers