To take lead responsibility for our collaborative Youth Music/City of Culture Trust funded ‘Changing Trax’ programme designed to raise the aspirations, employability and creative skills of young people across Coventry. You will design, deliver and co-ordinate programmes to engage young people in creative learning opportunities and pathways for sustained engagement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recruiting artistic collaborators, undertaking R&D of ideas and drawing up schedules, managing logistics in order to deliver projects to the highest possible standards
2. Responsibility for working closely with creative partners to develop youth focussed projects, from end to end.
3. Support the work of the City of Culture Trust Producing team to develop and nurture creative relationships with key artists, co-commissioners and other organisations to build solid working practices.
4. To directly support the delivery team offering a range of programmes ensuring that they run safely, in particular with identified target groups of young people.
5. To motivate and enable young people to actively engage in provision, seeking positive outcomes in relation to their progression within creative sectors.
6. To ensure rigorous monitoring and evaluation of the Changing Trax programme takes place regularly and thoroughly. Ensuring that outcomes are recorded to enable impact to be measured.
7. To manage a budget relating to the allocated resources of the programme.
8. To ensure high levels of health and safety and safeguarding at sessions.
9. To possess the relevant commitment and skills to involve young people in decisions that directly affect them.
10. To understand the types of risks associated to young people who find themselves in a range of challenging circumstances, and be able to deal with emergencies quickly and efficiently.
All duties and responsibilities must be carried out with due regard to PYF’s Policies and Procedures.
Full Role Description:
To apply please submit a cover letter and CV to