Part-time Oracy Educator
Regions: Bedford, Northampton, Coventry and Nottingham
The ESU are recruiting trainers to work with us running workshops, weekly debate clubs and national competitions. Our aim is to promote speech and debate in schools across England and Wales with a particular focus on schools with a high percentage of free school meal or English as an additional language students.
· Get paid to teach debating and public speaking in primary and secondary schools.
· Earn £65-85 a day, all travel expenses reimbursed.
· Be part of a professional development programme that will train you to be a better educator.
· Fully supported throughout the year with two days of in person training on June 17th and 18th, complete lesson plans for every workshop and over the phone support during year.
· Commitment to work for a minimum of one year required.
· Gain invaluable experience working for a 100 year old global charity promoting Oracy across England and Wales.
· Option to receive further training after your first year and train teachers, work on our residential programmes or go abroad with us.
For more information visit our website https://www.esu.org/about/work-with-us.