Nonsuch / Nonsuch Studios
Full-time Maternity cover
Applications open: Monday 8th July 2019.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 28th July 2019 at 23:59.
Interviews: Thursday 1st August 2019.
To apply, please complete the application form (available on the website) + e-mail it to email@example.com the subject heading: NONSUCH GENERAL MANAGER APPLICATION.
Contract: 1st September 2019 to 31st March 2020 (subject to change and availability) 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Occasional evenings and weekends.
Salary: £19,776 PA / 1648 PCM.
Please note: This is a freelance role. PA paid monthly on receipt of invoice. Reporting to: Artistic Director & CEO.
Responsible for: Programme & Studios Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Front of House Team and Nonsuch Kitchen.
Job Roles + Responsibilities.
● Develop, implement and review Nonsuch’s overall business plan.
● General day-to-day building and operations management of Nonsuch Studios, Nonsuch Kitchen, bookings and events.
● Lead the team of staff in all areas of Nonsuch’s work including community, creative, administration, marketing + kitchen.
● Project management of Nonsuchs’ larger-scale programmes.
● Overseeing creative + public programme.
● Overseeing marketing.
● Financial management.
● Looking at new + innovative ways to generate additional income as well as through maximising space hire, marketing, classes, events + performance.
● Implementation + improving manual + digital systems.
● Support the Artistic Director.