Maidwell Marketing are seeking to recruit a proactive and passionate individual to join a small team as a full-time Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate needs to demonstrate a passion for theatre, the necessary enthusiasm and logic to learn quickly together with excellent communication skills. The candidate will be expected to assist in all areas of our marketing including printed publicity, digital marketing, social media, distribution and co-ordination of special events. In addition, office tasks will also be undertaken together with management of lists and contacts.
Maidwell Marketing Limited is proud to have a loyal client base. We are looking for an expectational individual to represent the ethos of our client service.
The ideal candidate will be interested in developing a career in arts marketing.
Salary – advised at interview
Closing date; 30 May 2019
CV with covering letter to email@example.com
– Organisational skills
– Teamworking skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent Microsoft and IT skills
– Organising & overseeing the street team
– keeping the budgets and schedule up to date
– checking invoices weekly and sending them across for payment.
– collating reports for the producing teams
– scanning and circulating ads when they are printed
– proofing of ads.
Tour print distribution
– collating venue requirements and overprint details
– proofing print with venues end decor one sign off
– Sending all print to the printers
– researching for different projects
– contacting potential organisations that may be suitable
– making sure that contact lists are kept up to date and well ordered
– Arranging PS swaps with other theatres
-Providing copy and assets for our swap
– Circulating copies to the producer team and making sure they are included when agreed for both parties
-Assisting the team to monitor and keep up to date social platforms across different shows
-Thinking of new social initiatives and social strategies
-Coordination of stationary orders, diaries and other associated tasks that may arise in an office environment.