Our Children's Activity Hosts are the life and soul of KidZania. In this positive, sociable and fun environment you will be helping to make our visitors have an amazing day by inspiring children to be whatever they want!
At KidZania you will run exciting, educational activity workshops to small groups of children where they get to role play what it is like to have different jobs. You might spend your day being a pilot, a surgeon, or a fire fighter! Based in Westfield London, KidZania London is the UK’s first indoor educational entertainment centre.
We are looking for an individual who is:
• Outgoing and confident with an enthusiastic and engaging personality
• Proactive and organized with the ability to work as a team and under your own initiative
• Able to build positive relationships quickly
• Problem solving skills and works well under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Communication skills
• Fun, Creative & Forward thinking
• Able to work full time any 5 days of the week or commit to set weekdays
We are recruiting for full-time weekday positions on a permanent or temporary contract. In return we are offering the following:
If you believe you are our ideal candidate and excited about the prospect of joining our amazing team then apply today via our careers website: www.careers.kidzania.co.uk