Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Reconciling and processing daily box office returns.
- Processing high volume of supplier invoices, cross referencing with purchase orders for accuracy.
- Assisting with preparation and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Preparing payments thereof
- Preparing Payroll data, checking accuracy and preparing payments
- Reconciling company bank accounts
- Reconciling inter-company control accounts
- Ensuring appropriate authorisation for purchase orders
- Monitoring customer and supplier accounts
- Carrying out monthly internal audit controls
- Processing staff expenses claims
- Supporting the preparation of departmental reports and creating procedure documentation
- Supporting credit control as and when required to ensure timely customer payments
- Finance Administration
- Minute taking of Finance Committee meetings
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience, knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in finance/accounts administration with understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Proficient in the use of Sage 50 Accounts or equivalent, Microsoft Office particularly Excel, and a basic level of knowledge with Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Superb organisational and time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply common sense to day to day tasks and decisions
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
The following would be advantageous although not essential:
- AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- Experience in working with inter-company accounts and reconciliation.
- Charity Commission SORP compliance requirements
- A passion for the Arts, with a particular interest in Performing Arts.
Please submit a letter (two sides A4 max) explaining what attracts you to the position and evidence of your ability to fulfil the role and meet the person specification. Please also submit a CV and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.
Applications should be addressed to Elaine Lavelle, Finance Manager and sent via e-mail to email@example.com by 10am on Thursday 25th July 2019.