Maggie & Rose is THE family members club with awesome classes and activities for babies and children. We need an outgoing, creative, entertaining, and reliable teacher to join our team. This is a diverse role where no two days are ever the same.
You’ll work with children up to nine years old and their parents. The classes require lots of giggles, energy and fun for all involved. The classes involve a mixture of singing, art, role play, dancing, cooking and games. When not in the classroom you will assist with birthday parties as well as doing simple admin.
What the role involves:
- Fully planning, understanding and delivering lesson plans, ensuring that you have all the equipment you need for your lesson, as well as adding your own ideas to extend activities.
- Taking care of your teaching space, ensuring that it’s tidy, safe and clean.
- Being ‘the face’ of all classes that you teach for members and staff, upholding Maggie & Rose ethos and values.
- Updating and adding notes to lesson plans to keep the classes current and fresh as well as keeping photographic records of your set up and work.
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll be able to perform and produce magical, creative and innovative classes for children of all ages.
- You should have knowledge of nursery rhymes and basic art to do well in this role
- Good knowledge and love for cooking as well as an understanding of food health and hygiene
- Experience working with children, especially pre-school age groups.
- You’ll be super confident with the ability to interact with both adults and children.
- You’ll have a strong speaking voice, good singing voice and above all a happy disposition and super positive attitude.
What we offer:
- A fun, supportive and creative team to work with.
- Daytime hours, our club closes at 7pm.
- A much more exciting work environment than a normal events company
- Membership of our club for you and your family as a perk.
- Staff discount on food & drink.