The Digital Marketing Executive will oversee the online strategy for the group. The role involves planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, and designing, maintaining and supplying content for the group's websites.
You will also manage and create social media content and run advertising campaigns alongside the rest of the marketing team.
You will devise and manage the group’s online presence and online campaigns to hit specific revenue targets, growing the business and increasing our digital visibility.
Main outlets include, but are not limited to: social media, email marketing, CRM, websites.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing our social media strategy.
- Managing and maintaining our websites, including the blog, applying SEO and updating all content.
- Work with the rest of the team to write and optimise content for the social media accounts, testing captions and pictures.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow providing weekly internal reports.
- Continually work on the SEO of the website(s).
- Fix any bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Work with the team to write copy and design creative email marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly in mobile marketing.
- Optimising email marketing campaigns to render well on mobile and laptop, and drive traffic to the websites and social pages.
- Optimise websites to render well on mobile.
- Manage Facebook and Google conversion campaigns.
- Pitch ideas for creative online solutions for new campaigns.
- The candidate will have knowledge of social media and online marketing, including Squarespace, Mailchimp, Instagram and Facebook.
- Knowledge and ideally experience in working with CRM systems, such as Airship
- Working knowledge in video editing and Photoshop, the ability to create beautiful and creative online graphics for social media and web.
- An understanding of Facebook and Instagram advertising, Google analytics and PPC.
- Strong understanding of SEO.
- Website mobile optimisation.
- Ability to stick to deadlines and work within a team.
- Self-starter who can run with a project/multiple projects.