Creative Account and Project Manager
Starting Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 + bonus structure (dependent on experience)
Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fill a role that has scope for career progression with a view to taking the lead in growing the venture and building a team underneath them.
We are looking for a highly organised individual with a drive for entrepreneurial thinking and excellent customer service skills to join our team and take the lead in driving the Print Social brand forward. Our aim is to grow as quickly as possible, so it’s important that the candidate can employ a creative approach to user acquisition through direct sales outreach, marketing and occasional event programming.
The over riding summary for the role is to be the lead in business development. In the short term this will require a large portfolio of tasks which will become more focused as the team grows.
- This will include taking the lead on the development and implementation of a creative sales and growth strategy to drive profit.
- Managing the complete campaign process from lead generation through timely order processing to customer aftercare.
- Achieving monthly sales objectives through successful lead generation and production of campaigns.
- Researching potential clients and finding individuals and companies to contact.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Some demonstrable experience and success in sales, user acquisition or lead generation and/or a good network of contacts within a growth area.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills including a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets, the Adobe suite as well as Mac computers.
- A good grasp of key social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and the ability to deliver new marketing strategies
- Have an entrepreneurial self-starter attitude with a proactive and motivated approach to achieve targets.
- An understanding of printing processes and printed merchandise is preferred but not necessary.
- An interest in the arts and creative industries, as well as broader cultural interests.